Thursday, October 15, 2009

Your lifestyle your design -> Proposals

My Group: Back to basics

My Problem(s) in relation to the group:

I don't like the idea of paying some large corporation to manufacture cheap generic furniture that doesn't fit my lifestyle aesthetically or functionally. I want to have more control over my immediate surroundings and to have items like furniture customized/personalized to fit my needs, I want to cut out the middle man and become more self reliant.

These proposals are focused on specific items around my house that need redesigning or complete rebuilding. I want to tackle this problem in a proactive/ hands-on way so I feel the best way to do that is to find these things in my environment which are poorly designed and re-configure them myself.

Proposal 1:
Proposal 2:
Proposal 3:

No comments: